Open House, Greenwich Ct, Jan 30th, 2011. 1pm to 4 pm.
Open house in Greenwich, Ct, today between 1 to 4. This house was built in the 1930's with 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom and is offered at $595,000. Family room addition added 1993 on first floor with full handicap bath and walk in closet. New roof installed 2003, great location minutes from I-95, Merritt Parkway, downtown and train-station. 1,648 square feet on 0.129 acres, taxes are $3,715, current mill rate of Greenwich, Ct is 9.049.
View Larger Map
David Popoff is a license Realtor in Connecticut with William Raveis office in Darien, CT.
An accredited LEED Green Associate (LEED GA) by the United States Green Build Council (USGBC) and a Certified Green Professional (CGP) of National Association of Home Builders (NAHB).
- Member of the Connecticut Association of Realtors, CAR.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, NAR.
- Member of the Connecticut chapter (CTGBC).
- Associate member of the HBRA-Fairfield County, Ct. .
- Contact David Popoff for all your real estate needs in Darien, New Canaan, Rowayton and other parts of Connecticut.