Greenest Cities in North America helps Real Estate Recovery, 2011.
The US and Canada Green City Index was sponsored by Siemens and conducted by the Economist Intelligence Unit and seeks to measure and compare the environmental performance of 27 major cities in Canada and the United States and their commitment to reducing their future environmental impacts.
The methodology was developed by the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) on cooperation with Siemens and independent city expert and builds on the work of Green City Index series of Europe, Latin America, Asia and Germany.
There are nine categories rated on:
Urban sustainability is an important issue to consider when evaluating the real estate market and where it is going. Creating healthy cities that consume fewer natural resources, uses renewable and recycle building materials, uses energy efficiency and provide green spaces will be more in demand in the future. Continue development of green cities will create jobs and in turn will develop more of a demand for such real estate. To read the 71 page report click here.
David Popoff is a license Realtor in Connecticut with William Raveis office in Darien. A resident of Fairfield County for over 40 years with 30 years of work experience throughout lower Fairfield County and now resides in Darien, Ct since 2004.
- Member of the Connecticut Association of Realtors, CAR.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, NAR.
- Member of the Darien MLS, Greenwich MLS & Greater Fairfield County, Ct MLS.
- NAR Green designee.
- David Popoff is an accredited LEED Accredited Professional (LEED AP) Homes and USGBC member of the Connecticut chapter (CTGBC).
- Associate member and an accredited Certified Green Professional (CGP) of National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) and the local chapter HBRA-Fairfield County, Ct. .
- Contact David Popoff for all your real estate needs in lower Fairfield County, Connecticut.
Connecticut Licensed Real Estate Broker
Seller Representative Specialist
Accredited Buyer Representative candidate
LEED AP Homes
DMK Real Estate, Darien, CT.
Cell (203) 228-0646
click on logo to go to website