Greenwich Audubon NATIVE PLANT SALE 2014.
The order timeline has been extended to May 1st for the first Native Plant Sale offered by the Greenwich Audubon in Connecticut.
Native plants gardens are an attractive, sustainable food supply for birds, native pollinators and other wildlife throughout the year.
Using Native plants in your garden is a win-win for the homeowner, wildlife and local environment because:-
- They use less water than most non-native plants once established.
- Are better adapted to local climates.
- Often require less fertilizer, thus helping protect water quality.
- Need fewer pesticides since they resist native pests and diseases better.
- Are hosts for native insects which are the main food for baby birds.
- Provide food and shelter for local birds & wildlife.
To view a list of Native Plants for sale, learn more about specific native plants, foliage and planting conditions they like go to the Greenwich Audubon website or just click this link.
David Popoff is a license Connecticut Real Estate Broker specializing in Sustainability in lower Fairfield County, Connecticut at DMK REAL ESTATE, Darien, Ct.
DMK Property Management llc a locally owned company serving lower Fairfield County, Connecticut.
Specializing in Residential Property Management that can custom tailor a program to fit the homeowners needs be it short term or long term from rental management to full estate management.
Connecticut Licensed Real Estate Broker
Seller Representative Specialist
Accredited Buyer Representative candidate
LEED AP Homes
DMK Real Estate, Darien, CT.
Cell (203) 228-0646
click on logo to go to website