European High End Developers Going GREEN.
The WSJ reports that high end European developers are going green by building carbon-neutral luxury projects and new homes in the U.K., Portugal, Italy, Morocco and Switzerland. Average cost for these eco-friendly packages add about a 10% premium to the price of the project but with possible payback as soon as four years on an average home. It is estimated that over time the resale value of carbon neutral properties will be higher than a comparable fossil fuel heated building. The price range of these luxury homes start at £425,000 and range up to £1.5 million.
Carbon neutral or zero carbon is carbon neutrality, or having a net zero carbon footprint (total set of greenhouse gas emission) by balancing a measured amount of carbon release with an equivalent amount sequestered, avoided or offset.
William Raveis is affiliated with Leading Real Estate companies of the world, International Real Estate Specialists and Global Web Partners:
- Certified International Property Specialist Network (CIPS)
- International Real Estate Federation (FIABCI-USA)
- Leading Real Estate Companies of the World, 5,000 offices in US & 35 countries.
- Who's Who Luxury Real Estate in more than 65 countries.
- Luxury Portfolio
- The Realty Alliance
- Belgium WETAG Consulting
- Harcourts International LTD
- Switzerland Carter Jonas
- And many more......
David Popoff is a license Realtor in Connecticut with William Raveis office in Darien. David is a lifetime Fairfield County resident who grew up in Rowayton, Ct. and a resident of Darien, Ct since 2004.
An accredited LEED Green Associate (LEED GA) by the United States Green Build Council (USGBC) and a Certified Green Professional (CGP) of National Association of Home Builders (NAHB).
- Member of the Connecticut Association of Realtors, CAR.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, NAR.
- Member of the Connecticut chapter (CTGBC).
- Associate member of the HBRA-Fairfield County, Ct. .
- Contact David Popoff for all your real estate needs in Darien, New Canaan, Rowayton and other parts of Connecticut.