Facebook “LIKE” Button on ActiveRain.
Here is the scoop on Facebook’s “LIKE” Button and ActiveRain.
#1. On the bottom of each ActiveRain (AR) post there is a like button that you can press. If you do press the like button then that article will appear on your personal Facebook page, not you FAN page. (FAN pages aka LIKE pages or Business Page)
#2. On your Facebook Fan Page you can get an iframe or XFBML code to insert into your ActiveRain post or page that will give you your own personal FB “LIKE” button. THIS CODE WILL NOT WORK ON ACTIVERAIN. This code will also not work on Wordpress.com blogs either. If you have a Wordpress.org blog there are Facebook plug-ins you can use.
#3. So the solution is to copy a picture of the Facebook “like” button onto your ActiveRain account and then create a link on it so when it is clicked on it goes directly to your Facebook FAN page (not personal page).
#4. Facebook is just like ActiveRain and likes to be clicked on. The more people you get to push the “Like” button on your FB Fan Page the higher the ranking you get. If you like this article please go to my FB Fan Page and click the magic button for me ~ Thank You J
Please include a link in the comment section and share your Facebook Fan Page with the rest of us!
#5. I was going to save this for another AR post. You can use your FAN page as your main page and then “like” other pages. On your FAN (LIKE) page go to the top of your right hand column and click on “ Use Facebook as ….. “ This will do the trick. Same process to go back.
David Popoff is a license Realtor in Connecticut with William Raveis office in Darien. A life time resident of Fairfield County, he has worked throughout lower Fairfield County and now resides in Darien, Ct since 2004.
- Member of the Connecticut Association of Realtors, CAR.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, NAR.
- David Popoff is an accredited LEED Accredited Professional (LEED AP) Homes and USGBC member of the Connecticut chapter (CTGBC).
- Associate member and an accredited Certified Green Professional (CGP) of National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) and the local chapter HBRA-Fairfield County, Ct. .
- Contact David Popoff for all your real estate needs in Darien, New Canaan, Rowayton and other parts of Connecticut.