New Darien, CT listings Around $1 Million.
This week 3 new listings came on the Darien, Connecticut market just around $1,000,000. All three are on lots under a half acre and walking distance to the train station. Darien is a 55 minute train ride to Manhattan via Metro-North. All three homes are on side streets actually all three are on dead end side streets. All three are on public water and sewer and have garage parking.
Currently there are 130 residential homes for sale and 8 condominiums in Darien for sale on the MLS. 31 homes are under the asking price of $1,100,000. For more information on homes for sale in Darien and lower Fairfield County call David at 203-228-0646 or take a look at the website for up to date listings.
*This information is based on the Darien MLS and is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed. Information deemed critical to buying decision should be independently verified
David Popoff is a license Realtor in Connecticut with William Raveis office in Darien. A life time resident of Fairfield County he has worked throughout lower Fairfield County for over 30 years and now resides in Darien, Ct since 2004.
- Member of the Darien, Greenwich and Greater Fairfield County MLS.
- Member of the Connecticut Association of Realtors, CAR.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, NAR.
- Green Affiliations.
- Realtor GREEN designation by the National Association of Realtors.
- David Popoff is an accredited LEED Accredited Professional (LEED AP) Homes and USGBC member of the Connecticut chapter (CTGBC).
- Associate member and an accredited Certified Green Professional (CGP) of National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) and the local chapter HBRA-Fairfield County, Ct. .
- Contact David Popoff for all your real estate needs in Darien, Greenwich, New Canaan, Rowayton and the rest of lower Fairfield County.