Residential Property Management for Norwalk, Ct.
DMK Property Management offering estate and property management services for Norwalk, Connecticut.
DMK property management services are tailored to the owners needs and to what the property requires. We specialize in residential property management where the property is well maintained, the tenants receive prompt response and the owner has less worries. Services are offered for short term and long term situations:
- Weekend Homes.
- Weekly Rentals.
- Seasonal Rentals.
- Long Term Rental.
- Investment Properties.
- Full Property Management.
- Away on Vacation ~ Check Ins & Walk Throughs.
DMK Property Management’s team is a combination of local knowledgeable managers who each have over twenty five years of hands on experience in property maintenance.
Sample of Services.
- Key holder service.
- Review tenant’s application, credit report and back ground check.
- Create and monitor monthly, quarterly and annual maintenance requirements:
- Yard service.
- Spring and fall gutter cleaning.
- HVAC servicing.
- Septic service.
- Payment on monthly bills to maintenance companies
- Collection of rent
- Handling of requests by tenants
- Scheduling repair work
- Quarterly exterior inspections
- Bi-annual interior inspections
- Bi-annual smoke detector inspections
- Bi-annual A/C filter changing
David Popoff is a Connecticut license real estate agent in lower Fairfield County. He has lived and worked in the area for over 30 years and now reside in Darien since 2004.
Connecticut Licensed Real Estate Broker
Seller Representative Specialist
Accredited Buyer Representative candidate
LEED AP Homes
DMK Real Estate, Darien, CT.
Cell (203) 228-0646
click on logo to go to website