Lower Home Prices & Mortgage Rates = Opportunity in Rowayton, Ct. May 2012.
May 10th, 2012.
With rental rates rising nationwide owning a home seems more affordable now with mortgage rates yet again hitting a record low . In Rowayton, Connecticut the median sold price year to day compared to last year has started to move up with a 6.29% increase and at a median price of $1,275,000.
Currently in Rowayton, Ct. (Darien MLS) there are 56 single family homes listed for sale ranging in price from $625,000 through to $4,997,000 that is a 3600 square foot waterfront property in the Bell Island Association with both sunrise and sunset views.
If you would like to sign up for the WPSIR real estate e-mail newsletter please send request to e-mail email@example.com and mention if you like the:
- Town monthly newsletter & statistics ~ specify towns.
- And/or the Fairfield County quarterly update.
To view WPSIR Market Trend newsletters of other towns go to http://www.williampitt.com/eng and visit “LOCAL MARKET TRENDS” section.
Rowayton is the Sixth Taxing District of the city of Norwalk, Connecticut located on Long Island Sound and 45 miles away from New York City with its own Metro North train stop. Over the course of the year the community holds many events such as the July 4th fireworks, River Ramble, Summer Music Festival and Memorial Day Parade to mention a few.
Median Price: is half are below, half are above
Average Price: are all sold prices are added together into a sum; the sum is then divided by the number of houses that sold.
*Listing and sales information comes from various sources and may not always be accurate. No representation or warranty is made as to the accuracy of this information. You should verify any information that is important to your buying decision. Data Source: DARMLS
David Popoff is a Connecticut license real estate agent in lower Fairfield County. He has lived and worked in the area for over 30 years and now reside in Darien since 2004.
- Member of the Multiple Listing Service, MLS.
- Greater Fairfield County
- Member of the Connecticut Association of Realtors, CAR.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, NAR.
- Green Affiliations.
- Realtor GREEN designation by the National Association of Realtors.
- David Popoff is an accredited LEED Accredited Professional (LEED AP) Homes and USGBC member of the Connecticut chapter (CTGBC).
- Associate member and an accredited Certified Green Professional (CGP) of National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) and the local chapter HBRA-Fairfield County, Ct. .
- Contact David Popoff for all your real estate needs in Darien, Greenwich, New Canaan, Rowayton and the rest of lower Fairfield County.
Connecticut Licensed Real Estate Broker
Seller Representative Specialist
Accredited Buyer Representative candidate
LEED AP Homes
DMK Real Estate, Darien, CT.
Cell (203) 228-0646
click on logo to go to website