Town by Town Real Estate Market Report for Your Westchester County, NY Home.
How many homes sold in your town last month? What was the average price? These and many more questions are answered on a town by town basis with the Julia B Fee Sotheby’s International Realty monthly Local Market Tracker Report.
This monthly updated report is FREE at the JBFSIR’s website and the information is provided by your local MLS (multiple listing service) that is paid for by dues from you town’s active real estate agents and brokers. These reports are broken up into 39 separate towns, below are a preview of some of the statistic’s provided go to www.juliabfee.com see full report.
TO FIND THE CONNECTICUT REAL ESTATE MARKET TRACKER REPORTS FOR YOUR TOWN CLICK ON LINK THAT YOU SEE AT BOTTOM OF THE WILLIAM PITT SOTHEBY'S WEBSITE
FOR LITCHFIELD COUNTY THE LITCHFIELD HILLS SOTHEBY'S WEBSITE.
FOR WESTCHESTER COUNTY GO TO JULIA B FEE SOTHEBY’S WEBSITE.
David Popoff is a Connecticut license real estate agent in lower Fairfield County, Connecticut. He has lived and worked in Westchester and lower Fairfield County for over 30 years and now reside in Darien since 2004.
- Member of the Multiple Listing Service, MLS.
- Greater Fairfield County
- Member of the Connecticut Association of Realtors, CAR.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, NAR.
- Green Affiliations.
- Realtor GREEN designation by the National Association of Realtors.
- David Popoff is an accredited LEED Accredited Professional (LEED AP) Homes and USGBC member of the Connecticut chapter (CTGBC).
- Associate member and an accredited Certified Green Professional (CGP) of National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) and the local chapter HBRA-Fairfield County, Ct. .
- Contact David Popoff at William Pitt Sotheby’s for all your real estate needs in Darien, Greenwich, New Canaan, Rowayton and the rest of lower Fairfield County.
Connecticut Licensed Real Estate Broker
Seller Representative Specialist
Accredited Buyer Representative candidate
LEED AP Homes
DMK Real Estate, Darien, CT.
Cell (203) 228-0646
click on logo to go to website