Greenwich Real Estate Mid-March Market Report 2012.
March 19th, 2012.
Currently in Greenwich, Connecticut the Greenwich MLS has 711 listings with 552 of them being single family homes. Prices range from a one bedroom, one bathroom co-op listed at $269,000 up to a 14,966 square foot home on 10.05 acres listed at $26,000,000.
From March 1st to today there have been 89 new listings on the Greenwich MLS.
Year to Date there have been 80 sold units recorded on the Greenwich MLS.
Below is a copy of the William Pitt Sotheby’s International Realty Market Report for Greenwich, Ct for the month of February.
*Listing and sales information comes from various sources and may not always be accurate. No representation or warranty is made as to the accuracy of this information. You should verify any information that is important to your buying decision. Data Source: GreenwichMLS
If you would like to sign up for the WPSIR real estate e-mail newsletter please send request to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and mention if you like the:
– WPSIR monthly Market Trend newsletter & statistics ~ specify towns.
– And/or the Fairfield County quarterly update.
David Popoff is a Connecticut license real estate agent in lower Fairfield County. He has lived and worked in the area for over 30 years and now reside in Darien since 2004.
- Member of the Multiple Listing Service, MLS.
- Greater Fairfield County
- Member of the Connecticut Association of Realtors, CAR.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, NAR.
- Green Affiliations.
- Realtor GREEN designation by the National Association of Realtors.
- David Popoff is an accredited LEED Accredited Professional (LEED AP) Homes and USGBC member of the Connecticut chapter (CTGBC).
- Associate member and an accredited Certified Green Professional (CGP) of National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) and the local chapter HBRA-Fairfield County, Ct. .
- Contact David Popoff for all your real estate needs in Darien, Greenwich, New Canaan, Rowayton and the rest of lower Fairfield County.